Fox 2.0 Factory Series Smooth Body Reservoir Shock CD Adjuster
Fox 2.0 Factory Series Smooth Body Reservoir Shock CD Adjuster; Aluminum; Extended 28.30 in.; Collapsed 16.70 in.; Stroke 11.6 in.;
- Adjuster Type: LSC - Low Speed Compression
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Bottom Mount: ES3
- Collapsed Length: 16.700 in.
- Color: Aluminum
- Extended Length: 28.300 in.
- Reservoir Type: Remote
- Series: Performance
- Shock Stroke: 11.600 in.
- Size: 2 in.
- Top Mount: SM3
- Type: Smooth Body Shock
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: ! Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Includes Aluminum Reservoir Clamp
- Performance Tuned For Vehicle Specific Application
- Aluminum Body Dissipates Heat Faster Than Steel
- External Reservoir System Dissipates Heat Fast
- Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- 100% Serviceable And Tunable For Longer Lifespan
- Teflon-Lined Heat-Treated Spherical Bearings
- Redundant Sealing System/Long Lasting Performance
FOX Performance Series shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Jeep. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
For 35 years, FOX Racing Shox has been the industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs and off-road cars and trucks. In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX Racing Shox equipped vehicles and racers have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in; from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar. Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX Racing Shox from every other suspension company.