Leaf Helper Spring
LP-35 Heavy Duty Leaf Kit
LP-35 Heavy Duty Leaf Kit; 3500 lbs. Capacity; 4 Leaf Stack; Requires PN;
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Mounting Kit Sold Separately
- Designed For Full Time Users
- Fast Easy Bolt On Installation
- High Quality Spring Steel Leaves
- Raised Height/Spring Rate Vary On The Adjustment Of U-Bolts
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Hellwig LP-35 Helper Spring set the standard for all other aftermarket helper springs. Featuring a Fulltime Spring Rate design it is the workhorse of the Hellwig Spring line. This is ideal for fleet applications or vehicles that consistently carry a heavy load day in and day out.
Hellwig Products was founded in 1946 after World War II and has remained family owned and operated to this day, manufacturing all of its steel products in California's Central Valley. In an era when many companies have moved production of their products overseas, Hellwig has remained steadfast in its commitment to produce its products in America. Thanks to Hellwig's commitment to quality manufacturing and research and development it also produces sway bars and other suspension components for companies that are looking for the very best. Hellwig has also helped to grow and develop the automotive aftermarket as a founding member of SEMA, having attended the first ever SEMA show in Los Angeles in the basement of Dodger Stadium.