Hellwig 5910 Front Sway Bar Kit 2009-2021 Dodge Challenger, 2005-2021 Dodge Charger, 2005-2021 Chrysler 300C, 2005-2010 Dodge Magnum (RWD Only)
IN STOCK & SHIPS FAST!
Sway Bar Assembly
Sway Bar; Front; 1 1/4 in. Bar Dia.;
- Diameter (in.): 1.250 in.
- Position: Rear
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Reduces Body Roll For Better Vehicle Control
- Greatly Improved Cornering Capabilities
- Fast Easy Bolt On Installation
- Engineered And Developed For Your Specific Application
- Includes High Tech Polyurethane Bushings
- High Quality 4140 Chrome Moly Spring Steel
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
For your money, the best aftermarket investment you can make! Hellwig Sway Bars are an extremely effective handling upgrade you can make to your vehicle. Hellwig sway bars offer quick bolt on installation that are engineered to perform. An immediate improvement will be felt when you drive through the first corner with a Hellwig sway bar installed. Though most vehicles come equipped with factory installed sway bars, they are often insufficient at controlling body roll and error torwards an understeer condition. Hellwig sway bars feature larger than stock diameters and precision engineered components to optimize handling and reduce body roll.
Hellwig Products was founded in 1946 after World War II and has remained family owned and operated to this day, manufacturing all of its steel products in California's Central Valley. In an era when many companies have moved production of their products overseas, Hellwig has remained steadfast in its commitment to produce its products in America. Thanks to Hellwig's commitment to quality manufacturing and research and development it also produces sway bars and other suspension components for companies that are looking for the very best. Hellwig has also helped to grow and develop the automotive aftermarket as a founding member of SEMA, having attended the first ever SEMA show in Los Angeles in the basement of Dodger Stadium.