Sway Bar Assembly
Big Wig Sway Bar
Big Wig Sway Bar; Rear; 1 5/16 in. Bar Dia.;
- Diameter (in.): 1.3125 in.
- Position: Rear
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Reduces Body Roll For Better Vehicle Control
- Greatly Improved Cornering Traction
- Fast Easy Bolt On Installation
- Engineered And Developed For Your Specific Application
- Includes High Tech Polyurethane Bushings
- High Quality 4140 Chrome Moly Spring Steel
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
For your money, the best aftermarket investment you can make! Hellwig Big Wig sway bars are an extremely effective handling upgrade you can make to your heavy duty truck. Specifically designed for heavy duty tow and haul applications, Hellwig Big Wig sway bars offer quick bolt on installation that are engineered to perform. An immediate improvement will be felt when you drive through the first corner with a Hellwig Big Wig sway bar installed. Most trucks do not come equipped with factory rear sway bars and see a drastic increase in body roll when towing or hauling a heavy load. Hellwig Big Wig sway bars are the largest diameter sway bars available from Hellwig and are precision engineered components to optimize handling for towing and hauling.
Hellwig Products was founded in 1946 after World War II and has remained family owned and operated to this day, manufacturing all of its steel products in California's Central Valley. In an era when many companies have moved production of their products overseas, Hellwig has remained steadfast in its commitment to produce its products in America. Thanks to Hellwig's commitment to quality manufacturing and research and development it also produces sway bars and other suspension components for companies that are looking for the very best. Hellwig has also helped to grow and develop the automotive aftermarket as a founding member of SEMA, having attended the first ever SEMA show in Los Angeles in the basement of Dodger Stadium.