Sway Bar Assembly
Sway Bar; Rear; 3/4 in. Bar Dia.;
- Diameter (in.): 0.750 in.
- Position: Rear
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Reduces Body Roll For Better Vehicle Control
- Greatly Improved Cornering Traction
- Fast Easy Bolt On Installation
- Engineered And Developed For Your Specific Application
- Includes High Tech Polyurethane Bushings
- High Quality 4140 Chrome Moly Spring Steel
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Solid, heat treated chromoly, 3/4" rear sway bar. Increased stiffness for improved handling, comfort and safety, in both everyday driving and in heavy, tow/haul conditions
Hellwig Products was founded in 1946 after World War II and has remained family owned and operated to this day, manufacturing all of its steel products in California's Central Valley. In an era when many companies have moved production of their products overseas, Hellwig has remained steadfast in its commitment to produce its products in America. Thanks to Hellwig's commitment to quality manufacturing and research and development it also produces sway bars and other suspension components for companies that are looking for the very best. Hellwig has also helped to grow and develop the automotive aftermarket as a founding member of SEMA, having attended the first ever SEMA show in Los Angeles in the basement of Dodger Stadium.