Air Helper Spring
Trailer SumoSprings; Trailer Axle; For Use w/5000-8500 Ibs. GAWR; For Spring-Under Axle Configuration; Incl. Line Relocation Bracket;
- Sold As A Pair [Left And Right]
- Reduces And Absorbs Vibration
- 1800 Lb Capacity At 50% Compression
- Reduces overall cost of ownership
- Improves Overall Driver Control And Ride Comfort
- Compress Up To 80 Pct. Of Original Height w/Full Memory Rebound
- Increases safety
- Progressive Spring Rate With Superior Damping Properties
- Made from patented micro-cellular urethane
- Will Not Leak Or Rupture
- Never Load Any Vehicle Beyond The Manufacturers GVWR
Trailer SumoSprings(R) utilize the same micro-cellular air springs as SumoSprings. They mount above trailer leaf spring assemblies and create a cushion between the axle and trailer frame. Trailer SumoSprings reduce wear and tear on body-frames, windows, doors, closets, mounted TV's, and other components by minimizing bounce, hop, and sway associated with most tow-able RV's. Reduced sway and bounce in the trailer results in increased driver control, ride comfort, reduced maintenance costs, and reduced overall cost of trailer ownership.
Established in 1996, SuperSprings International has been innovating suspension with one goal in mind: to make the journey better. From trucks and trailers to jeeps and RVs, we design, manufacture, and support all of our suspension solutions in the U.S.A. Our products don't require maintenance and are backed by a lifetime warranty. This is suspension that works.