2011-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Air Suspension Conversion/Delete Kit with Module and Camber Bolts for 2WD V6 Engines (JC14FMCK)
IN STOCK & SHIPS FAST!
Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 9 PM
Saturday: 9 AM - 6 PM
- OEM Numbers
Convert Your Problematic Factory Suspension To A Coil Spring Suspension End Your Air Suspension Problems Forever...
Strutmasters' suspension conversion system is the perfect solution to your 2011-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee air suspension problems. Designed to be long-lasting and affordable, you can convert your ENTIRE factory air suspension system to use our exclusive premium coil springs, struts and shocks for LESS than the price of replacing one air system component at the dealer. This kit includes a warning light fix module to eliminate that annoying suspension light from your dashboard. It also features a camber bolt kit to align your Jeep's suspension. Strutmasters recommends an alignment after any suspension work is done.
If you have the 5.7L Overland model, you will need JC14FMCKL to level the front of the vehicle.
Conversion System Features
- Saves Money
- All New Components
- Great Ride Quality
- More Reliable Than Complicated Air Suspensions
- No Modifications Required, Easy To Install
- INCLUDES A Suspension Warning Light Solution
Air Suspension Conversion System Includes
- 2 Fully Assembled Front Strut Units With Premium Steel Coil Springs
- 2 Premium American-Made Steel Coil Springs
- 2 Premium Rear Shocks
- All Necessary Hardware
- Suspension Warning Light Module
- Detailed Instructions Including Pictures and Diagrams
- Camber Bolts For Alignment After the Conversion is Complete
This Product Fits
- 2011-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee V6 2WD Only. 4x4 models need JC14FMCKL
- This kit will not work with Diesel or V8 engines. You will need JC14FMCKL
- If you have the 5.7L Overland model, you will need kit JC14FMCKL to level the front of the vehicle.
- This kit will not work with SRT trim level