2011-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Air Suspension Conversion/Delete Kit with Module and Camber Bolts (JC14FMCK)
IN STOCK & SHIPS FAST!
Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 9 PM
Saturday: 9 AM - 6 PM
- OEM Numbers
Convert Your Problematic Factory Suspension To A Coil Spring Suspension End Your Air Suspension Problems Forever...Strutmasters 2011-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4 Wheel Suspension Conversion System with a Suspension Warning Light Module and Camber Bolts is the perfect solution to your air suspension problems. Designed to be very affordable, you can convert your ENTIRE factory air suspension system to use our exclusive premium coil springs, struts and shocks for LESS than the price of replacing one air system component at the dealer. Strutmasters recommends an alignment after any suspension work is done. This kit includes the camber bolts needed to complete the alignment. If you have the 5.7L Overland model, you will need JC14FMCKL to level the front of the vehicle.
Conversion System Features
- Saves Money
- All New Components
- Great Ride Quality
- More Reliable Than Complicated Air Suspensions
- No Modifications Required, Easy To Install
- INCLUDES A Suspension Warning Light Solution
Air Suspension Conversion System Includes
- 2 Fully Assembled Front Strut Units With Premium Steel Coil Springs
- 2 Premium American Made Steel Coil Springs
- 2 Premium Rear Shocks
- All Necessary Hardware
- Suspension Warning Light Module
- Detailed Instructions Including Pictures and Diagrams
- Camber Bolts to align the vehicle after the conversion is complete.
This Product Fits
- 2011-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- This kit will not work with Diesel or V8 engines. You will need JC14FMCKL
- If you have the 5.7L Overland model, you will need JC14FMCKL to level the front of the vehicle.
- This kit will not work with SRT trim level
- Comes with Module To Clear Warning Light